Monday, December 10, 2007

Favorites

Tagged by the famous Mommy_d&d.

Smell
: Just-baked waffle cones at ice cream stores
: Lolita Lempicka and I'd just discovered that Prada Tendre has the same smell
: New-just-purchased leather (ngeh.. ngeh..)

Movie
: Any (good) war movies - the art of war really amaze me.
: The Silence of the Lambs and such (Grrrr...)
: Kuch kuch hota hei (nyah....)

Food
: Satay Goreng (boleh??)
: Banana Leaf Rice
: By Chilli's

Place
: Home
: Beaches
: Shopping Complexes

Shape
: Triangle
: Trapezoid (haaaaah)
: Pentagon

T.V Show
: House (am so addicted to it!!)
: 3R (love them)
: Sex and the City

Song
: Mainstreams
: By Sugar Ray
: The 90's

Cosmetic
: Dior
: Dior
: Did I mention Dior?

American Idol
: Who?
: Who?
: Who?

Website
: Fotopage (it will remain password-protected till I post new entries)
: Garage Sale
: Kitchen

Gadget
: Pink iPod Mini
: (Old) iBook G4
: Nikon S3

Year
: 2006
: 2004
: 2001-2003

Footwear
: Clarks for work
: Clarks for outing
: Clarks for anything

Handbag/Hand luggage/Bag
: C*ach(es)
: D*NY Sling bag
: Gu*ss Corona Satchel

Latest Splurge
: ?
: ?
: ?

Feel like tagging all my "desperate" friends (I know you have been tagged by Mommy_d&d) and not forgetting my colleagues.


Oh by the way, I am so addicted to House, so much so that I bumped (although it wasn't really "bumped" cos I did some search for it) into this quiz.





































I can't believe I'm Dr Foreman!!!