Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tagged

Ko saje je tau Erna. Mcm tau-tau je mak takde kerja-bnyk masa-tatau nak tulis apa kat blog.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
>> Kavitha - my colleague. You see she was my company last night when I had to go to Senawang!!??

2. What were you doing at 0800?
>> Watching Baby Galileo with Sofea

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
>> Somewhere between munching tidbits and blog hopping

4. What happened to you in 2006?
>> I gave birth to a darling daughter - itu pun puas mak dok stress kan kepala otak mak ni nak suh ingat tau.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
>> Dik, Oh Dik. Nak bill!

6. How many beverages did you have today?
>> 2

7.What color is your hairbrush?
>> Wooden color

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
>> An ice cream

9. Where were you last night?
>> SENAWANG!!!!!

10. What color is your front door?
>> Brown

11. Where do you keep your change?
>> My wallet - but I usually take about 1 week to sort them out.

12. What's the weather like today?
>> Sunny

13. What's the best ice-cream flavor?
>> Vanilla

14. What excites you?
>> Shopping - window shopping mak tak main, okay? It's tiring

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
>> YESS

16. Are you over the age of 25?
>> Yes

17. Do you talk a lot?
>> No

18. Do you watch the O.C ?
>> What is O.C? - I guess NO is the answer la kot

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
>> No

20. Do you make up your own words?
>> Sometimes

21. Are you a jealous person?
>> NO!!! I expect the other person to be one too!

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ' A '?
>> Azlina

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ' K '?
>> Kavitha la, who else...

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
>> It's a number la - not sure who. Oh now I remember! - it's the contractor - asking for their payment status

25. What does the last text message your received say?
>> Kat opis ke? Kad ms read ada kat mu? Blh tlg bg kat mami.?

26. Do you chew on your straw?
>> Errrr.. yes...

27. Do you have curly hair?
>> Yes - am proud of it (although I used to not feel proud of it). Just look at my baby's hair.

28. Where's the next place you're going to?
>> Surau

29. Who's the rudest person in life?
>> Can't think of one

30. What was the last thing you ate?
>> "The Seabass" from Secret Recipe

31. Will you get married in the future?
>> I wouldn't know

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
>> Err... can't think of one cause I didn't get the chance to watch any!

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
>> No

34. When was the last time you did the last wishes?
>> Last night - during the test

35. Are you currently depressed?
>> No

36. Did you cry today?
>> No

37. Why did you answer and post ni?
>> Because
mak takde kerja-bnyk masa-tatau nak tulis apa kat blog. Boleh?

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey
1. Ibu sarat
2. Mek Abon
3. Aida
4. Eyedazu
5. Aida Zurina


Boleh?? Hehe...

I can't believe I've answered 38 questions already! That shows how free I am!