Saturday, May 17, 2008

Eight Random Facts/Habits About Yourself

(EIGHT?? I thought SEVEN??!!)


1] I love shoes - Any brand can do. But I always have my eyes on Vincci+ (cheap and trendy). The only way to defeat my shoe-craving is by NOT entering any shoe shops or NOT going to shopping complex AT ALL!


2] I love eating Love Letters (the wafer rolls)...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...by UNROLLING them (if you get what I mean, here)!!


3] I just learned how to shape my brows!! (That's a fact)


4] I am F to the A to the T!! (That's FAT)


5] I must wrap the books that I have just bought (or rather the one I am about to read) with plastic cover because I so love the sharp corners. I so cannot read unwrapped books. But hey, I thought I've wrapped the Deception Point about 2-3 years ago. How come I just finish reading it last night? Hmm.


6] I love PINK and RED (and shades of RED) too. But not too obsessed with it. Basically I can do with many colors but BLUE.


7] I am very particular with borders and territory. I'd feel unease if something which is not mine resides in my territory until I remove them. But in contrary, I don't mind if my things reside in other peoples territory (Hint: My pink slippers. Hehe)


8] I wash clothes according to categories - all pants/all undies/all towels/ all Sofea's/ all whites (who doesn't?)/ all work shirts/ etc.


I'm tagging: No one since I can't think of any.