Friday, July 25, 2008

My Weekend Starts On Friday

Well, I didn't go to work today. The reason being is my daughter is sick and I didn't actually get enough sleep last night. She was coughing like every 2 seconds yesterday and we went to see the doctor at 3 a.m in the morning! I think I only fell asleep between 4.30 and 5.00 a.m.

So the in the morning, when Hubby asked if I was going to work or not, my answer was NO! although I knew that we were going to have a party in the office I had to attend a very important meeting today. Plus, mak tak sanggup la tinggal anak kat nursery dgn batuk "kung-kung"nye tu.

Did I mention that I went to bed at 12.00 a.m last night because I baked? (I usually go to bed before 10.00 p.m). And since I didn't go to work today, I took the opportunity to decorate my cupcakes. Hahaha, hohoho, hehehe :D


That was my bright moment of the day. The gloomy part was, apart from seeing my daughter coughing helplessly, I actually blew up in front of Sofea many times today :(. I really really hated it. Having to watch her meek expression made feel very very very BAD! I'm a bad mom, I know :(. I think countless big-hugs that I've been giving her today couldn't do justice. But tell me, if your child plays with the AC point, how would you react? Anyways, I regret what I did to her today.

We spent our day by sleeping in front of the TV today. I actually wanted her to have a good rest, but she won't sleep if I hadn't done the same thing (maybe she wanted me to have a good rest too!). So I ended up sleeping throughout the Zohor prayer time. I felt very very bad today.



I love you, baby.