Saturday, July 5, 2008

Set To Work

My wake-up time everyday is around 5.30a.m. Don't get wrong, people. I usually put the alarm on Snooze until 6.15a.m or so (but I do wake up at 5.30a.m sometimes).

Okay, let say I finish my shower at around 6.00a.m (this will only happen if I wake up at 5.30a.m). I'll have ample time to set myself to work AND have breakfast. I use these to hide my jet-lag look.

1. Toner, Eye Gel (important for puffy eyes), Moisturizer1, Moisturizer2, Sun block
2. Make-up base, Liquid Foundation, Pressed Powder
3. Blusher, Eye color1, Eye color2, Eye liner, Lip liner, Lipstick

If I wake up at 6.15a.m, I'll use these:

1. Toner, Eye Gel (important for puffy eyes), Moisturizer1, Moisturizer2, Sun block
2. Make-up base, Liquid Foundation, Pressed Powder 2-way cake
3. Blusher, Eye color1, Eye color2, Eye liner, Lip liner, Lipstick

I seldom use Mascara lately. Don't know why.

p/s: Buang masa betul, kan?