Friday, August 15, 2008

Macam-Macam Friday

It's good to be back in the office (yeah, right).


Tempat pun dah macam tongkang pecah, ada hati nak rasa gumbira datang ofis? Nak buek camno? Dah nama pun makan gaji buta. And so The Boss came asking me about this one letter which I am suppose to prepare. I said "Tak sempat nak buat lagi, I kan outstation".

"Well, you have to do it, balik hotel, you prepare the letter".

Eh?? Did he forget that I DON'T HAVE AM NOT GIVEN A LAPTOP? Whatever lah, Labu...

Anyways, I'd like to present my travel companion, Ms Ipod Mini




How ancient uncool to own an Ipod Mini, heh.

And... when one day, if you see someone wearing her sunglasses di luar tabii like this,


unwind your window and wave 'Hi' to that person cos' that person really really wants to know and meet her blogger friends. And you guessed who the person is lah, kan? You see, it's not hard to recognize me even though I seldom put my pictures in my blog ;).