Friday, August 29, 2008

Not For Shopping Purposes

This pair,


soooooooooooooooooooooo cannot be my shopping shoes, okay. After walking in it for like 2 hours or so, my feet were bitten so harshly. I have a different pair from Clarks that I bought recently and I'm gonna wear it tomorrow. We'll see the verdict.

As for today, just now, I had to buy an emergency comfort shoes in WHITE (what in the world??!!)


It is soooo damn comfortable and it will be my turbo slippers ;). I got 51% off (from RM 459) for this pair. Idok le mak nak spend sebanyak itu for a stupid pair of slippers like that.

But wait, there's a catch behind the big discount. I had to buy this ugly pair (refer to the picture below) in order to be entitled for the 51% discount.


Can you believe they actually sold the ugly sandals for RM 259 previously. I bought it for RM 50 only, though.

Oh, oh, I also went to Kedai Kaset (kedai kaset, ok?) during the lunch break...

Rock on, babe!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


...to get THE LIMA! Woo hoo!!!!!





Ain't they the coolest Gangstarz? Now I can sing along with my daughter the Buronan Cinta song (what is Buronan, btw?)





Selingan:

Wanna see what's inside my Neverfull today?


Mak datok, berat nak termamfus, okay? Mana taknya, dalam tu lah nak sumbat (other than my usual daily stuff) a pair of jeans, tudung Munawwarah and the newly bought CD. Sib baik tak beli GM, tidak kalu, harus boleh muat kotak-kotak kasut nan dua itu!

-THE END-