Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Home Sweet Home

In Dr Kumari's clinic. Sgt luas okay clinic tu. Corner lot kot.. Hehe *Perak mode*

Look at her - she looked sooo weak. Tp dalam lembik-lembik pun, nak jugak main panjat-panjat. TAK BERI PELUANG! <--Sila baca dalam nada iklan Shieldtox (ke Ridsect?) dan buat gaya sekali ya :P.


She received a present from her own Mama. I bought it on the same day I bought the mini stroller. Kisahnya, I wanted to give it to her whenever I come back from outstation (which I don't know when as I haven't planned for it), but she wanted to bring along this particular toy from Dr K's clinic (pink color, mana tak nya...). So I had to give the present to her in advance.

Dan hadiahnya merupakan...

*
*
*
*
*

Sebuah handphone tidak berjenama dan satu set kunci kereta. Haha. Itu lah mainan yang dia nak rembat from Dr K's clinic tu (the telephone), but not exactly the same la. Kebetulan pulak I bought the toy earlier.




Dan itu dia, 3 jam baru dapat minum 1 cawan.

She still refuses to drink :(. Alas, it's Day 2 in the hospital.