Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Need Reasons

The office where I'm working at is currently monitoring its staff's attendance. FYI, our working hours is from 8.00am to 5.00pm (during Ramadan).

Yesterday, I checked with the admin and guess what? I came late to work for like 4 consecutive days! Aiyaya. My time-in were all around 8.15am to 8.30am on those 4 days. Wait, there's one where I came on 8.50am I think.

Hmm, I NEED REASONS for those! Should I write, ermm Bad traffic? Cliche.

Overslept?

Elevators sucked?

Pusing 10 round kat tempat parking, tapi parking space takde?

Anak B.E.R.A.K?

Menolong orang yang dalam kesusahan (di pagi hari)?

Bergaduh dengan tudung di pagi hari?

What else? I ran out of reasons already. All I know is, I was LATE, and no reasons for that. Period.

Haruskah menjawab sebegitu?