Friday, October 10, 2008

Makeup Remover

I've tried different kinds and brands of makeup remover. But the one that I love most is Dior's Huile Magique Purifying Cleansing Oil (I couldn't find the picture). It is really easy to use - you just apply to all over the face and rub gently. Don't need to use cotton pads to remove eye makeup or lipstick including the water resistant ones. Ain't it practical? LOVE IT!

Another one that I love is Jurlique's Balancing Cleansing Lotion (duh, what else?). The same thing as Dior - you just have to apply and rub gently all over your face. But, for water resistant makeup, it doesn't really effective. I couldn't remember if cotton pads would help removing them.



I also bought eye makeup remover from Jurlique. Since the name is "Eye Makeup Remover", I assume it is meant only for eyes ;). Therefore, to me it is not worth buying or rather impractical because you need to have 2 different kind of cleanser to cleanse your whole face. But I bought it anyways - just to find out if I am really allergic to eye makeup remover.



Yes, I am very the mengada (or so my eyes are). I think I am allergic to Body Shop's Chamomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. Hey, if it's gentle, why did the skin near my eye area got dry after using it? I was suffering for quite a long time (exaggeration). It was as if the skin under my eye was thinned by the makeup remover. And it hurt so much every time I wanted to apply foundation or concealer under my eyes. I don't think the description I wrote about my eye area do justice. Only those who had seen my eyes before then could imagine. You know, even the (male) contractor that I'd worked with during my work at site noticed my ugly eyes.




Anyways, it has been a while since my last post about my tudung Munawwarah. So today's Munawwarah: