Thursday, November 13, 2008

Speak England & Mat Rempit

Last night, when was leisuring in front of my computer, my daughter suddenly said, "Mommy, can you please...?"

I replied, "Please what?"

"Can you please?"

"Yes, but what do you want me to do?"

"Please"

"Do you want me to help you?"

"Hmm"

"Then you should say, Mommy, can you please help me?"

Actually, she just wanted to sit beside me and asked me to lift her (or maybe, she just wanted to test her England speaking).

Today is a rather busy day for me. I am too occupied with my work that I almost forget that I was nearly GOT SNATCHED this morning.

Phewh, here's the story. I was walking to my car this morning when I heard a some noisy motorcycle rev. I was talking to myself "Cilakak punya Mat Rempit, pagi-pagi dah memekak". As I approached my car, the motorcycle came nearer and nearer (I could tell from the annoying sound) when then, I was actually hit (or rather slightly pushed) by them. They sped off without looking back.

Only then I knew that they actually wanted to snatch my handbag. Anyways, they didn't get anything. But come to think of it, they should have gotten my handbag as I was quite heavily loaded; one hand holding tumbler, another hand holding another tumbler. A friend said "Mungkin diorg nak training ragut kat ko". LOL

FUCK YOU, Rempits!!!! May you burn in hell or maybe your house (if you are staying in one).

P/s: Macamana mak nak gi keja esok ni??? Ngeeeee....