Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag Me!

I was tagged by Hanis and Yus (the Pink Lady). Actually, I did a very similar tag before this.

But anyways, today I might have different answers.

Starting time : 11:47 am

Name : **** ******** *****

Sisters : -

Brothers : 2 brothers

Shoe size : I think I know my shoe size now. It's US 7.5, UK 5 or 6 and Vincci 7.5 or 8!

Height : 163cm

Where do you live : Ampang

Have you ever been on a plane : Yes.

Swam in the ocean : Yes, with PFD (Personal Floating Device, kan?)

Fallen asleep at school : Duhh, yes! When I first entered boarding school. Mata tabley tahan wooo. Kalau masa tu dah ada Per'l Kacip Fatimah, confirm mak tak pernah tidoq masa kelas :P

Broken someone’s heart : Yes

Fell off your chair : Nope. Berdiri atas kerusi pernah la (ada kaitan ke? Haha)

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No

Saved e-mails : Yes

What is your room like : Toya, boleh?

What’s right beside you: Books, Papers, Stress ball, Calendar, ... I shall put a picture of them.

What is the last thing you ate : Nasi Lemak

Chicken pox : Had it when I was 11 years old.

Sore throat : I hate sore throat, but no, I'm not having it right now.

Stitches : Hahaha. I don't how many of them. When I delivered my daughter back in 2006, people had been asking, how many stitches I got. How would I know?

Broken nose : No.

Do you Believe in love at first sight : Yes

Like picnics : Yes

Who was/were…The last person you danced with : Sofea, if playing with your own kids counts.

Last made you smile : A friend in the office for some silly jokes that we mutually understood

You last yelled at : My laptop.

Today did you…

Talked to someone you like : Did I??

Kissed anyone : Yes

Get sick : No

Talk to an ex : No

Miss someone : No

Who do you really hate: Those who hate me. ;)

Do you like your hand-writing : No

Are your toe nails painted : No

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : I love my mattress very much. So the answer is NO.

What color shirt are you wearing now : Dark Brown

Are you a friendly person : Sometimes I can be very friendly. But sometimes, I just need some space

Do you have any pets : My mom has. I live with my parents, am I considered having pets? I'd say NO.

Do you sleep with the TV on : YES!

What are you doing right now : Doing work

Can you handle the truth : Sure...

Are you closer to your mother or father : Mother

Do you eat healthy : I love healthy food, but sometimes, the unhealthy ones are the yummy ones. So, how?

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : No. And I don't think I can picture them.

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Depends on my whereabouts at that particular time.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Quiet most of the time.

Are you confident : I am kondifen :P


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

* I was in UNITEN and lived with my friends in Taman Semarak, Kajang. Harap maklum.
* Love SPICE GIRLS to the max!
* Had a bf (which I kinda regret because I wasted my time!)
* Thin
* Sengkek


5 things I would do if i were a billionaire:

* I would not work in this company anymore
* Buy a comfortable house in Ampang (jugak!)
* Watch my kid(s) growing with their menace
* Invest, Invest, Invest
* Own and run a company/business of my own


5 of my bad habits:

* Kopek bibir! <-- me too, Hanis! It's bad bad bad habit, I know.
* Procrastinate
* Day-dream a lot
*
*



5 places I’ve lived/living

* Kepong (I think I forgot about this before)
* Cheras, namely Bandar Tun Razak
* Kajang
* Pantai
* Ampang


5 people I tag:

1. Orang yang ada 4 orang anak
2. Orang yang ada 3 orang anak
3. Orang yang ada sepasang anak kembar
4. Orang yang tengah sambung belajar
5. Orang yang tengah mengandung

End time : 12:02 pm