Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hampstead & I

Okay, I thought I loved Hampstead MM and soooo wanted to have it when I saw its price in this blog. Nad, Iszan and Gurl (it's locked, so don't bother) knew my contemplation. Heh ;).

But then, Nad told me that MM is BIG. But I was like "aku nak jugak, aku nak jugak!" - like the monkey in the old-time animation. You know, that monkey... haha. No lah, Nad's opinion made me think deeper and harder - macam nak jawab soalan periksa la pulak, kan? So I thought, I might want to consider PM before making the purchase.

On the same day, I went to KLCC (where I met Marisa for the first time ever - her kids are so adorable) and tried both PM and MM. There, at the boutique, I knew that I didn't want to have any of them. I simply hate the boxy and stiff base. They're different from NF - NF is so ergonomic (I would say), so comfortable when carrying one.

I took the opportunity to try on Tate (PM and GM) as well. Both are simply, simply, simply gorgeous. PM looked smart and chic and GM looked smart and chic too! I was having a hard time to decide on which one would I choose (but I didn't get any of them from the boutique and I don't think I'm gonna have any of them).

So, what I am trying to say is, Hampstead and I are actually not meant for each other. Thank God.