Friday, January 2, 2009

Books In 2008

Hmm, after checking my reading records, I found out that I only managed to read (from cover to cover) 10 books. 10 BOOKS ONLY!!? Not even a book a month in average.

Here are the books that I had finished reading in 2008 (in no particular order):

  1. Deception Point - can't find the record, but I remember I read it
  2. Momzillas - can't find the record, but I remember I read it
  3. The Secret Mothers' Club
  4. The Toyboy Diaries - can't find the record, but I remember I read it
  5. Remember Me?
  6. P.S. I Love You
  7. My Sister's Keeper
  8. Yakuza Moon
  9. Ayat-ayat Cinta
  10. Seteguh Kasih Aina Najihah

So next year (I mean this year), I shall improve on this. And now, I am currently reading Pam Jenoff's The Kommandant's Girl (after stopping reading this book for awhile).

I hope I can finish reading the book.