Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sebuah Blog, Secangkir Kopi

Okay, first of all, what is "cangkir"?

As I was typing this entry last night, I was having a cup of my favorite coffee namely Perli (not the real name) - I won't give free advertisement no more (like they care lah, kan?). Right now (I typed this entry yesterday, when I was at home), my ear drums are being poked by the loud sound of horny cats (or were they gangster stray cats?). Bising nak mamps, ok?.

Okay, I'm stuck.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ermm, how come I'd managed to publish 6 posts yesterday? I think, I'd broken my own record, lah.

Okay, yesterday, I had a chat discussion with my friends about... nothing and everything. One that I remembered was about material - kemampuan - cakap tak mau kalah.

Tell me, do you feel sick if someone always talks about luxury brands?