Monday, March 16, 2009

A Glimpse Of Him

Here's a tag to measure how well you know about your spouse. I was tagged by As (because I follow her blog).

Rules:
Here’s a chance to see how well you really know your husband/boyfriend/lover.Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband/boyfriend/lover to see how right you really are.

*
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
-Al-Jazeera
*
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
-French
*
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
-Cheese
*
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
-Kuey Teow Tom Yam & Watermelon juice
*
5. Where did he go to high school?
-SMAP (location not to be revelead) :p
*
6. What size shoes does he wear?
- 8 (I think)
*
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
*
-BOXES! (Not boxers)
*
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
-Err... Grilled Chicken? (belasah je lah jawab)
*
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
-Nasi Dagang (Terengganu)
*
10. What is his favorite cereal?
-Banana Nut Crunch Cereal by Post
*
11. What would he never wear?
-PINK
*
12. What is his favorite sports team?
-Err.. the one yg jerseynya berwarna merah belang hitam. Hahaha, I don't remember - I have a hunch that my BIL will help me on this (if he manages to read this entry before it is archived) :p
*
13. Who did he vote for?
-Can't tell. Kan UNDI ANDA ADALAH RAHSIA...
*
14. Who is his best friend?
-Must be the guy with the letter I for his name
*
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
-That I am a handbag-and-shoe junkie (???)
*
16. What is his heritage?
-Truly Malaysian (and a little, very little bit of Siamese???)
*
17. What is his favourite colour?
-Blue
*
18. What is his habit?
-Nganga :P. Eh, or is it scratching head???
*
19. What is he proud of?
-Himself (kot)
*
20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
-No, but I reckon someone will tell him about this :P


Err,.. tagging other people is not part of the rules. But I want to do it anyway, heh. So, I'm tagging my Skype Clan and The AMT's. You know who you are... Don't cheat! ;)