Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Daughter (And I)

Last Saturday was the Parent-Teacher's Day for Sophia's school. The teacher said it was hard to see Sophia cried in the school. Well,... that's no surprise.

The teacher also said that Sophia was really independent <-- (I somehow have this strange feeling as I write this - a mixture of proud and sebak *sob sob*).

DON'T GROW UP JUST YET, Girl...










I love you, daughter.

And I'd like to take the opportunity to answer the tag from Intan.




1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!
I did a lot of awful things. I don't want to remember any of them. <-- Not answering the question?? So what?

2. List 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.
I always write about her in this blog, so... <--Again, tak menjawab soalan :P

3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you.

So the next 5 moms will be ....
1. Intan
2. Iszan
3. Ealyie (kau dah dapat ke, nyah?)
4. KS
5. Nadiah