Monday, March 23, 2009

The Saga Has Begun

It arrived safe-and-soundly last Saturday. Okay, it didn't arrive as in literally, I picked it up from the Post Office last Saturday.

At that time, I was struggling to finish reading the last few hundreds of this book



I even brought the book everywhere I went (EVERYWHERE I WENT) and I managed to finish it last Saturday before midnight.

Just so you know, after feeling (emotionally) exhausted as a result from reading Dorothy Koomson's books, I decided to read the Harry Potter series. So I read 4 of the books in a row (including the above-mentioned book).





I found Book 1 to 3 very exciting. But Book 4 was kinda slow in the beginning (but I loved it anyways).

And now,... back to the topic. I am currently reading the first book of The Twilight Saga. I was half-way through the book as I was typing this entry last night (and hoping that I could finish the book by the time this entry is published). No spoiler is needed here! Thank you.