Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Got Carried Away

Yup, I got carried away; literally. *sigh*

Hmm... Where shall I start?

Let me start with my history - how I was introduced to this blogging world. I think this is supposed to be told in this entry, no? I think not too. Heh.

Okay, cut the crap. I started reading other people's blogs back in 2004. At that time, more to Fotopages where I found a lot of wedding pictures of my old friends. I love seeing beautiful pictures. Then came the habit of hopping from one page to another until I found interesting blogspot pages.

*Ehem, ehem* I still remember the addresses and still read them. Some of them are really amusing, some are thoughtful while others are just simply hiburan hati beta - totally hiburan, nothing more than that. Surprisingly, the ones I love most and not to mention beneficial to my brains are not in my blog list. Well surprise, surprise ;)

But hiburan hati beta is there.

Okay, back to the topic. I used to write based on a topic (or issue) that I thought of. But NOW, I always, write babbles about junks and THEN think about the suitable (or sometimes not suitable at all) topic. *Sigh*

This is why I said I got carried away. Gosh,.. I shouldn't be like this.

And then, talking about blogosphere, I notice that people LOVE to see what other people have/do rather than the writings/idea/thought. Hmm,.. I'm not saying that I DON'T, but.. I have to remind myself every now and then that that was never my intention when I decided to join the blogosphere.

;)