Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Very Last Entry Of The Day

Tagged by CY yang best.

1. If you can be an animal, what will u be? Why?
An Eagle - because I could fly up, up, up and away and least likely to get killed (unlike tigers because they're ground animals)

2. If you robbed a bank, what do you want to do with the money?
I seriously don't know and coulnd't think of any reason why do I WANT to rob a bank in the first place.

3. If you can teleport yourself anywhere in the world, where do you want to be? why?
Any beautiful island because I'm seriously desperate to have an island vacation.

4. If you know that you are dying, what is the last meal that you want? why?
Babi, boleh???? Apa punya soalan daaaa...... Okaylah, for the sake of answering, I would say errr... McD Value Meal(???)

5. If you can only kill one person in this world, who is the person? why?
I choose not to answer this question. Because if and only if I could kill, I'd kill several people. ;)

6. If you can choose either to have more than 24 hours a day or can live more than 100 years, what is your choice? why?
I would choose to have more than 24 hours a day. I don't think I have the energy to live that long - nanti dengan nyanyuk bagai, cucu cicit pun nak maghahhhh je kang... Lagi sakit hati (as if I could feel sakit hati lah masa tu, kan..)

7. If you can date celebrities, who is that person? why?
BEN AFFLECK and no reason for that.

8. If you can only have 1 thing in this world, what should that be? Why?
Oh, this is hard. I'll answer it later lah because my daughter has already called me to go upstairs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, I had been thinking of this one and only thing I could have - CLOTHES. It's the very basic need for me at least. Without clothes, how would I see the world and survive? Heh...

9. If you have the opportunity to tag 7 of your friends, who are they? why?