Monday, June 29, 2009

A Shopaholic Story

I have just finished reading another book by Sophie Kinsella - Confessions of A Shopaholic (after managing to watch bits and pieces of the movie).

Gosh, I always hate the Becky Bloomwood character, okay (I've read Shopaholic Ties The Knot before this).



Tolonglah, siapa yang boleh elak dari membayar hutang dalam dunia ni? Kalau ada caranya nak lari dari bayar hutang, please let me know. I want to borrow some money from any banks to buy a house, and I don't want to pay for it. :P

I, hereby do not want to read another book from the "Shopaholic" series. I think I'd insulted my brains when I read it. (Read here to know more about Sophie Kinsella's books).



And this is the font of the book. So boring, okay? I felt like reading some text book or something.

Semalam, ADA HATI nak pi tengok kalau-kalau Twenties Girl dah ada kat book store. ADA HATI!

I think I'll just wait for MPH Warehouse sale. :P