Friday, July 31, 2009

I KNEW IT!

Oh-my-Gawd... I do not know at what time I fell asleep last night. I finished reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows last night. I-could-not-wait-any-longer.



Errm, actually, I wanted to write about it last night, right there and then while I was just finished reading it. But my eye lids were rather heavy. And now, I can't remember what I thought I would write about the book.

While some of you might find it difficult to accept the illogical plots in the series, I say that the personalities, the characters in the books were the most logical and realistic ones. I do not know how J. K. Rowling had had that kind of imagination. Harry Potter is a masterpiece.

Okay, back to the book. I loved the battle-at-Hogwarts scene, the spirit that all the anti-Voldermorts had with them at that time really touched me (I cried for that). But I think that was not the best scene in the book. I was stirred when Harry got into Snape's memory. Snape was a hero. (I didn't cry for that, though).

I love how the book was ended - so sweet and touching. Yes, Reena and KS, memang puas hati with the ending. Ron and Hermione were really cute both of them. ;)

In the end, you'll find out that Albus Severus, James, Lily and Harry are alive and live happily. How's that for a spoiler, huh? Tihihi :P




p/s : This time, it is not a scheduled entry. I took about 1 hour to compose this entry - quite time-consuming this blogging thing, yeah?