Monday, September 6, 2010

Approaching The Third Week

My son will be 3 weeks old on this Friday (Insya-Allah). So far everything is still in order and under control.

I read everywhere (in Twitter) people are busy with their baju raya, duit raya, kuih raya preparation and not forgetting LADUREE!!!! (Mak sentaps!) :P

As for me, being confined does not limit myself from SHOPPING. No, we do not have baju raya for this year (kalau mak tak beli, jangan harap anak dapat :P).

But one thing for sure is.... I have new handbag raya; that is my son (as well as the REAL handbag). Tihihi...

I am expecting some courier package tomorrow. Kalau TAK ADA,... memang saya akan buat "FREE ADVERTISEMENT". Why? Because it has been more than a week since I made my payment. Hmmmmm...

Oklah, that's all for now. Selamat Hari Raya!