Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Worded Wednesday

I have not been walking/hopping/skipping in the blogosphere since... since... err Twitter(?). (Wait, are there 140 characters already?) :P

And just how many times do I have to repeat that?

*Tettttttttt*

Most of my favorite blogs ain't being updated regularly anymore. One is now stuck with ONE letter, another one has been made private, the rest are just suam-suam kuku (kamon uols, please update your blogs).

What I am trying to say is, I have lost my sense of blogging. (NO) thanks to Twitter.

So how have I been doing so far?

Well life as a stay-at-home mom has been great and kind to me (but not to my hands). Sophia has started her first term - I am really, I mean REALLY glad). One thing about my daughter is she ONLY listens to me - when your child listens to you, it is good but when she only listens to you... Hmmm. She has also been a verrrrry good mommy (just like hers) :p. My Buddy boy, errr... has been just kind to me (really). I couldn't ask for more.

Okay... That's about it. I hope I can blog often (again).