Monday, November 19, 2007

From The Desk of Miss Pointy Clarks

Dear Madam Momsie,

Umm,.. I don't really know where to start but I want you to know that I (truly) love serving you from the day you brought me home till now.

Madam,
I know at first it's hard for you to accept me since you and Flat were very attached to each other and had been together for more than a year (I wonder where she is now, Madam. I wish I could see her). And you hated me for I squeezed and bit your feet (and caused blisters too!), but trust me Madam it was only in the beginning. I was trying my hard to adapt to your feet, to give you an extra comfortable feeling when you stroll with me. Just look at me you now Madam,
I you look gorgeous in me, I know. And I you couldn't even feel prouder when your friends keep on asking about me (and couldn't get one and I am still the only Pointy Clarks on the floor!). See Madam, patience pays.

Madam,
I thank you for sending me to the rehab clinic at Bangsar Village. I feel fresh and it makes me feel brand new ever since. (You look even more gorgeous in me). I hope I can still survive to serve you for another year at least. Please bear with me when I make you stumble (although I think it is surely caused by your clumsiness) since my heels and I are a bit worn and torn.

Madam,
It is so nice knowing and serving you. I hope one day when I am gone, I'll be reincarnated as me (exactly) so that we could still be together. Till then, Madam. Good bye.

p/s: I kinda like my personality. It's kinda yours.


Yours Sincerely,
Pointy Clarks