Monday, December 3, 2007

Tremors (I Think)

So I went to see my favorite GP this morning (I had to excuse myself from a meeting for this meeting) for my week-old cough . While I was driving, I imagined dreamt that I’ll be given an MC (at least for today) and I could do my facial at MV. But then, even if I was given one, I still had to come back to the office since I left my lappy and iPod Mini (jerrr) on the table. Duhh...

Okay, so I saw the GP and explained to her ...yada, yada, yada... and no, I was not given MC but I knew that I was given Ventolin through nebulizer (although I secretly had taken 2 puffs of it last night). I felt a slight relief after the procedure and I then had to drive drove back to the office when suddenly, I felt like my fingers and my feet were making small movement. So this was what my friend Faz*in described as the effect after taking Ventolin – Tremor (I think). Now I think I know...

p/s: Currently listening to, singing and humming "No One" by Alicia Keys.