Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dia Datang Lagi

Macam "Tora datang lagi!" Heh.

***Yesterday***
Gua stim, beb!
***

***Today***
Udah, udah la tu. Jangan la Ambik gambar Gua lagi
***

Yesterday was my Lazy day (I told you I hate Saturdays!). We went to Low Yat in the morning (LY, LY, LY, balik balik LY. Nak suh singgah Pavilion yang sekangkang monyet tu pun takmo).

In the afternoon, while everybody was asleep, I watched House (Season 4, Episodes 10 & 11). I have asked Hubby to download Ayat-Ayat Cinta, the movie - it would be my feast for next Saturday.

Oh, did I mention that I am going to BTN this Tuesday for 3 days? A colleague suggested that I bring a backpack for the hiking activity and speaking of it, I can only think of these 2 backpacks:


My laptop bag


Sofea's Barney bag

Don't need to buy a new one, don't need to buy a new one, don't need to buy a new one...

But hey, LeSportsac & Kipling have nice backpacks, though.

Don't need to buy a new one,
don't need to buy a new one,
don't need to buy a new one...