Wednesday, June 4, 2008

*Knock Knock*

Okay, since yesterday I had posted three entries in a row, it'll be a little bit awkward (at least for me) if I don't post anything today.

When I visited Anamiraa's blog minutes ago, I saw some interesting quotes that kind of struck my mind; and I can't help but to paste them here as a reminder for myself.

I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.


I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.


I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.



I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -Whoaaaaa...

I only quote the most significant and relevant to me. You can read the rest of the quotes here.

By the way, we should think of our aging sagging breasts this way:

They seem to be in a race to see which will reach the waist, first!


LOL. Thanks, Sis!