Thursday, June 5, 2008

There You Go


"Kenapa lah dalam banyak-banyak hari, hari yang mak nak refuel la harga minyak naik?"

Or rather

"Kenapa lah dalam banyak-banyak hari, hari yang harga minyak naik la tangki kereta mak ni kosong?"

Before this, I couldn't be bothered with the fuel price increase. Ye lah, kalau setakat naik 10-30 sen, maaf la jugak. Tapi semalam...kenapa, kenapa semalam?

On my way back yesterday, I was planning to refill the tank (I was hoping that nobody would go out in the rain for refilling - fingers crossed). But I was utterly wrong. People went for the whole nine yards, queuing up to 3km (exaggeration) to refuel for the price of RM1.92/L. The queue I would say, was similar to the traffic jam that I faced along Jalan Sg Besi - Jalan Tun Razak. Mak tak sanggup!

Beratur nak refill pun dah habis RM3

If I were to refuel my car the day before yesterday, it would cost me around RM60+. And this morning, I had to refill my car's empty tank. It costed me RM80+!!! I think it's time for me to consider changing the car I'm driving now to a better smaller car. Jazz or A-Class, perhaps? :P

There you go.