Saturday, June 14, 2008

The World's Annoying Day

Last night, I forced myself to read the last few hundreds of pages of Seteguh Kasih Aina Najihah. I started reading Ayat-ayat Cinta by Habiburrahman El-Shirazy this morning (a friend had helped me buying the book and I received it on Thursday). Thank you, Farah. I guess that's about an introduction.

I accompanied my mom near noon today to some bridal shops (my brother is getting married by the end of the year). To cut the story short, I was annoyed by Mom. So Mom, next time you have got to get another company other than me!

Back home, lunch had already been served - it was Dad's work. Happy Father's Day, Dad. And also, to cut the story short, I was annoyed by my Dad too!

That's not all. I even annoyed my Hubby and was annoyed (in return) by him too! *Arrrgggh*

Okay, enough of the rant already. I usually don't blog about petty things like these, but it's PMS. I know it must be it.