Saturday, June 7, 2008

Think Out Of The Box

She recognises most of the shapes already; circle, triangle, star, crescent, except for square and rectangle which she always confuse which is which. She can even relate the theory with applications. Triangle tilam (you know, the one yang boleh lipat-lipat dan terjual kat pasar-pasar near sempadan? I don't really know how to describe), circle bowl...

And I think you wouldn't expect what she could related crescent-moon (she always say these two words together). Ahaaa..

One day, while I was preparing her for a wash as she had poo-pooed, she saw what was in her diaper and suddenly said

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Mama, taik crescent-moon!"

I was like what in the world? I couldn't control myself at that time at laughed out loud. And she repeated it again

"Mama, taik crescent-moon, Mama"

and this time I was pretty sure that I wasn't hallucinating. I laughed again.

And for that out-of-the-box thought , I bought her Bee Movie VCD.



And these are mine.


Actually, I went to Estee Lauder's counter to look for a gift for my mom (her birthday was on 4 June). It so happened that I felt jealous of mom because she was about to get a perfume set, and I didn't get anything. That's the reason why I bought Emerald Dream by Estee Lauder. And the book (read the author) - I bought it because Mektwain & Erna read it. While the LeSPortsac is my new beauty case (ni kes nak habiskan cash voucher from MJ).

Oh, by the way a little update here. This night, just now I accompanied my daughter doing her job on the toilet seat. I was waiting,waiting, waiting and waiting till I got bored. Then I asked her

"Ada lagi ke crescent-moon?"

She replied, "Crescent-moon ada kat bontot".

Okay, that wasn't out-of-the-box anymore, so you won't get anything for that, dear.