Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cold War

For your information, I am having cold since Saturday. I think I got infected from my daughter. The problem that I'm facing now is, I'm feeling pain on my right eye and right temple. I also feel like I'm having a tooth ache. My theory is, the pain is caused by the swollen sinus* under my right eye that gives pressure to nearby nerves. Make sense?

Having a cold war makes me feel really uncomfortable. I didn't even put on my make-up this morning but couldn't resist from making out :P (so that people will know that I'M NOT FEELING WELL TODAY). No lah, it's just that I wasn't really in the mood to put my make-up on even my lipstick. I had to force myself to apply my 2-way cake. I even dressed up like..., like... I better not tell.

Very well, I came to work today because I have a lot of things to do that I couldn't do if I were at home. But here I am, blogging.

Oh, some of you might have received SMSes from my 012 number since last night, ahah... You wanna know how I managed to do that?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Teman setia saya :P

It has been my loyal servant since 2003. Just look at it, dengan stylusnya takde, flip pun dah sumbing. Belum tgk at the 'backside' lagi :P. Itu lah dia keberkatan menggunakan telefon syarikat :P.

Oh no, it's almost 11 o'clock! I better start doing my real work now. Later, alligator!





*Ini cuma cakap-cakap kosong seorang jurutera cabuk yang hanya boleh digunapakai untuk saya seorang sahaja.