Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Blues

Guess what some of us did during our long Friday-lunch break?

Surprisingly, I didn't go anywhere during the break. I joined a group of colleagues for a class instead. At first, I didn't want to join them because I thought I'd waste my RM22 for it. (Nothing is free nowadays)

What class?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

It was a Make up class, y'all! Eeeii, takde keja betul, kan? Takpe, janji buat waktu rehat, bukan guna waktu bekerja pun. We had fun during the class. We learnt a lot of tips, the do's and dont's and we also learnt that plastic surgery will make you beautiful.

I'll post the picture of the beautiful instructor later (I have problems uploading photos until I get a new laptop with a built-in card reader) :P

At this very moment, I'm feeling down and depressed because someone had treated Sofea with no respect; like she didn't exist, like she's invisible. She was talking to this person and yet this person could just act like he/she didn't see her? Come on la...

Won't you guys feel the same way too if you were in my shoes? Or am I being too emotional here? I must admit that I become super-sensitive OCD (and sometimes over protective) when it comes to my daughter's affair.