Friday, July 25, 2008

Tag 1

*This is one loooong tag*

Name:
**** F******* *****

Sisters:
0

Brothers:
2

Shoe Flip flops size:
This is hard. I never check my shoe size. Maybe 7 or UK 5, sometimes UK 6.

Height:
163cm

Where do you live:
Ampang

Favourite drinks:
Mineral water :P

Favourite breakfast:
None

Have you ever been on a plane:
Yes

Swam in the ocean:
More to splish-splash only.

Fallen asleep in school:
Hell YES!

Broken someone's heart:
Yep

Fell off your chair:
No

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
Errm... no

Saved e-mails:
YES, of course. Especially the emails from the bosses.

What is your room like:
Plain

What's right beside you:
Picture frames

What is the last thing you ate:
Honey Stars

Ever had Chicken pox:
Yes

Sore throat
Yes

Stitches:
No YES, masa beranak. Doctor potong, pastu jahit! (Thanks for reminding, CT)

Do you believe in love at first sight:
Yes.

Like picnics:
Only at dry place, like the one we had at Tasik S.A tu. Remember, SI moms?

Who was the last person you danced with:
Can't remember if I had ever danced

Last made you smile:
Sofea

You last yelled:
SOFEA

TODAY DID YOU...
Talk to someone you like : YES
Kissed anyone : YES
Get sick : NO
Talked to an ex : NO
Miss someone : Hmm..
Eat : YES

Best feeling in the world : No answer

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : No

What's under your bed : Bags,dusts, boxes, what else?

Who do you really hate : Depressing surrounding

What time is it now : 8:43PM

RANDOM...
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now : Yes
Q: Do you have any siblings : Yes
Q: Do you want children : 1 more ;)
Q: Do you smile often : Yes, No, Urrmm, Aaaaa
Q: Do you like your hand-writing : Yes, walaupun tak cantik. (Sape lagi yg nak suka kalau mak tak suka?)
Q: Are your toenails painted : No
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : None that I can think of. My bed is the best with the bestest mattress!
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing : White
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Driving the car
Q: I can't wait till : I finish doing my qada puasa this year.
Q: When did you cry last : Can't remember
Q: Are you a friendly person : It depends.
Q: Do you have any pets : Err, yes but they're all not mine
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now? : ??? You guess.
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : Yes

Have you ever crawled through a window? : Yes
Can you handle the truth? : Yes
Are you too forgiving? : NO!!!
Are you closer to your mother or father? : Father
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : Husband
How many people can you say you've really loved? : Currently 2. But hey, I love my friends too
Do you eat healthy? : Yes
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? : No
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Yes
How often do you go to church? : 0 times
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Husband
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Quiet
Are you confident? : Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1- Wasting time by having a boyfriend
2- Studying
3-
4-
5-

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Call En A*iff
2- Attend a seminar at I*SAS
3- Buy baking stuff
4- Bake
5- *Don't wanna tell*

5 snacks I enjoy
1- TWIX
2- Dried Guava
3-
4-
5-

5 things I would do if I am a billionaire
1- Let's be realistic here. I never thought I could be a billionaire.
2-
3-
4-
5-


5 of my bad habits
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-

5 places I have lived in
1- AMPANG
2- CHERAS
3- BANGI
4- KAJANG
5- KERINCHI

5 jobs I've had
1- The one and only : Engineer cabuk
2-
3-
4-
5-

5 people i tagged
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-