Monday, September 15, 2008

Di Dalam Dilema <-- Lagu KRU, Okay!

On Sunday morning, my daughter had just left with her grandparents to the wet market. Well, usually she would want me to tag along, and always ended up with not going the the market at all. I expected the same thing would happen that day but apparently NOT! Hmm, what can I say, she's a big girl now.

Speaking of which, we haven't decided on which kindy we would send her to next year. When I googled for "kindergarten ampang" last Sunday, I found this. I browsed and browsed and browsed again (looking for the fee) and found this. Kepala hotak dia?; fee pun dah macam universiti punya tuition fee!!!!!

Next!

I suggested Sayfol International School to Hubby. (I suggest jer, Hubby yang decide). You see, one of the must-have criteria of a kindy is "early daily registration" (as early as 7.00 a.m or the latest, 7.30 a.m). To cut it short, their time is only from 7.30 a.m to 12.30 p.m. Hmm (but I haven't emailed them personally and asked if they offer full-day nursery), who knows. But, who says the fee is affordable? Not!

Next!

What's next?


I visited Raihan's blog today and apparently she too is having the same dilemma. I don't know if I am the one who doesn't know how to google but, I couldn't seem to find a nice kindergarten in Ampang (very near to my house) for my daughter except for Tadika Qasrina which I seem to think the same way as what Raihan thought of Kindy 2. Nyah, Kindy 1 tu apa, nyah? Sila jawab!

In the mean time, let me drift away with this KRU's song ;)