Friday, September 12, 2008

Talk About Music

*Mak tengah naik 'Sheikh' nyanyi ni*...

I go crazy, crazy, baby, I go crazy,
You turn it on
Then you're gone
Yeah you drive me
Crazy, crazy, crazy, for you baby
What can I do, honey
I feel like the color blue

... when suddenly, a chat friend noticed the song that I was listening to and messaged me. Ada paham? Google Talk<-->iTunes<-->Song title? Tak paham sudah, nama kau Dollah. ;)

Anyways, at the same time, I checked back what's in my play list. (After reading Rizza's entry and can't help but to re-check myself! - muhasabah diri, ok...). The excerpt from Rizza's entry:

  • classical music fans have high self-esteem
  • heavy rock fans lack self-belief
  • lovers of pop music are uncreative
  • country and western fans are hard-working
  • rap fans have an outgoing personality


Whatever.

Back to my playlist, I love Aerosmith's songs (well, NOT EVERY song). There was this one time (recently) where I kept repeating Cryin' like there's no tomorrow!

There was a time
When I was so broken-hearted
Love wasn't much of a friend of mine
The tables have turned, yeah
Cause me and them ways have parted
That kind of love was the killin' kind
Now listen
All I want is someone I can't resist
I know all I need to know by the way that I got kissed

Despite the killing, depressing, jiwang words, I am not a person who will fall into a song for the lyrics. I always go for the rhythm first. Only later, I'd start analyzing the words. It's like judging a book by its cover, no? Hell yes! I always do that. ;)

Oh, I love Pink (the song by Aerosmith, duhh) ...Pink it was love at first sight, yea Pink when I turn out the light, and Pink gets me high as a kite... And I think I started loving pink (previously red) since I first listened to that song. Hmm...

Well, I am not the right person to talk abut music (as what I wrote for the title), but at least I know what I like/love to listen to.

To be continued... (if I want to continue):P