Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Firm

Okay, so I had just finished reading Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me? yesterday. When I got home, I couldn't wait to have a look at my rows of books to choose what to read next.

I chose The Firm. (I bought The Firm from the previous MPH Warehouse Sale, just so you know)

Fewh, I don't know how to write this, but apparently, after reading the synopsis at the back of the book, I thought I had a deja vu.

Was I some kind of having amnesia?

I read again, and I skimmed through several pages. Memphis... Mitch... Abby... BMW... Memphis...

*
*
*
*
*

Ahah!

I ACTUALLY HAD READ THE BOOK BEFORE!!!

The worse part is, guess what?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I ACTUALLY HAVE HAD THE BOOK!!!
Now I remember! <--Perasan Lexi Smart kejap, boleh? Wo ho ho.




p/s: So, who wants to have the book?