Thursday, December 4, 2008

Four Things

Another tag by Pink Mama. I love tagging games (walaupun malas nak buat). Seriously, I could always update my blog with those.

Four things about me that you may or may not know:


Four jobs I have had in my life

1. My current job is THE ONLY job I have ever had in my life Pathetic, ain't I?
2.
3.
4.

Four movies/ TV series I would watch over and over

1. 'Friends'. I love Friends too, Pink Mama!
2. 'Waterboy'. I don't know why I love this movie.
3. 'Seniman Bujang Lapok'. Boleh?
4. 'Lord of the Rings'. All three of them.

Four places I've lived

1. Kepong (when I was really, really small)
2. Ampang (still living in here)
3. Kerinchi (when we were just married and got Sofea until the maid went back to her country)
4. Kajang (when I was studying)


Four places I have been

1. Niagara Falls (too)! If you hadn't written it in your blog, Pink Mama, I wouldn't remember.
2. Seoul, where I ate lobster every other day (macam siot) and learnt to appreciate Sushi.
3. Disneyland, HK
4. Kaki Gunung Kinabalu - apa nama tempatnya tah, dah lupa. Kundasang.

People who e-mail me (regularly)

1. Previously Mr F - fuiyooo email dia mak datok... tak tau nak cakap lah. Nasib baik lappy hilang, hilang sekali semua2 email2 dia. Haha.
2. Jobstreet. (Same here - tp haram nak jenguk. Manjang delete je)
3. Friends. Particularly Yus and Marisa, haha. I love your emails.
4. Who What Wear - spam aku, siot!


Four of my favorite foods

1. Burung goreng pedas - Kedai Sinar kat Pandan Indah.
2. Udang Masak Petai - kedai yang sama jugak
3. Cajun Chicken Sandwich - Chilli's
4. Neptune Taurus Delight - VS

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Home
2. Some Island
3. Spa - doing facial, body and bust treatment.
4. Pavilion

So who should I tag?

1. Marisa
2. Mommysarah
3. Arin
4. Wawa
5. Iszan

5 only. Right, Pink Mama?