Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What's In The Bag (Tinky Winky?)

I was tagged by Verde this time. This week is full of tagging games.





Left to right (top):
Wallet, Wrislet, Camera, Ipod Mini (in Pink).

Left to right (middle):
Lipstick, 2-way cake (which I always mistakenly grab because I thought it was my HP), Car key, Office keys, Primary phone, Secondary phone.

Left to right (bottom):
ID lanyard, Pain killer (I don't know how the hell did it get into my bag), The Keji Brooch, Thumb drives (I call them thumby), Sewing kit (!!!), Pocket tissue, Panty liner.

Do I have to extend this tagging game?
Feel free to do it. ;)

Update:
Oh, there's a rule for this tag apparently. I totally forgot. Will do it later! Okay, the rules are:

1. Find a safe quiet place free of significant other, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general... - DONE.

2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents. - DONE

3. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile. - DONE

4. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag. - Pretty much DONE.

P/s: I'm selling my Vincci Peep Toe shoes. Check it out.