Monday, February 9, 2009

What's Good In About Coffee?

Right now, I am wide awake. I know I will be wide awake until at least 3.00 a.m. This is always the effect of taking a sachet of this coffee. If I take a cup of it at around 6.00 -7.00 pm, I'll be wide awake until 4.00 a.m or so (and a couple of purging effect in between - they call it detoxifying, heh).

My husband once told me of the benefits of coffee consumption. On of them is "reduced risk of oral, esophageal, and pharyngeal cancer". Coffee consumption has also been linked to breast size reduction (Ohhhhh.....). But fret not, dear friends, the sentence has not finished. It says, "Coffee consumption has been linked to breast size reduction, and taking regular hits of caffeine reduces the risk of breast cancer" (Wikipedia).

So, for those who'd love to have her breast size reduced without surgery, drink coffee (a lot). For those who are unfortunate (like me) but still want to reduce the risk of breast cancer, drink coffee too (tapi, sendiri mau tanggung, lah).