Monday, March 30, 2009

New Moon – A Spoiler Entry, Not!

You’ve been warned.

[Source of picture]


If Twilight was about vampires, New Moon was about werewolves (damn it!). Yes, WEREWOLVES (Auuuuuuuuuuuuuu…. Err, betulke bunyi werewolves macam tu?). Cilakak betul Stephenie Meyer, main-mainkan perasaan rindu dendamku terhadap Edward Cullen!

When I was at 2/3 of the book, I felt like writing a spoiler entry about New Moon (like who were the werewolves, what happened to the Cullens, and not forgetting the stupid attempts that Bella had done – she was stupid anyways *Grrrr*), so that you won’t need to buy/read the book. *Bitter* (for awhile).

But, as I pushed myself to continue reading the remaining 1/3 (I slept at 3 in the morning last night to finish it), I found Stephenie Meyer didn’t disappoint me like what I thought she would.

If you ask me, New Moon was quite slow in the beginning and I think Twilight was better than New Moon and I’d like to withdraw my poor rating on Twilight previously. Well, at least Twilight has slightly better ratings than New Moon if not the best.