Monday, October 26, 2009

What I Did During My Stay In Kota Kinabalu - Part 2

Now, where was I? Hold on, I am gonna read the previous part first. Yada, yada, yada...

Okay, so we went island hopping. Here are some the only pictures that I managed to snap


Sedap anak mak tidur...


including this




Jahanam backpack mak... Mana taknya, kalau dah berfikiran seperti "asal outdoor je, backpak, asal backpack je outdoor".

The next day, we went to the Filipino Market. Oh, I love the stuff there (budget je takdak). Next visit (if any), I'm gonna concentrate on Filipino market. Jangan ditanya saya apa yang bestnya kat pasar tu. MEMANG SAYA SUKA. (Mungkin ada aura Pavillion di pasar itu agaknya). :P

With that, I wrap my adhoc-visit-to-Sabah report. Yes, we didn't do much and we didn't explore much. I think with 3 visits to Sabah (so far) I have covered 80% of the attractions in Kota Kinabalu. So, the next city will be Sandakan (though I want to go to Tawau because I've been to Sandakan too!) to watch penyu telor, Insya-Allah.