Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Didn’t Mean To Skip My Breakfast…

…But I hadn’t taken mine until 10.00 a.m this morning.

Was it still a bad habit?

The thing is, I did not feel hungry. I tried visualizing good food this morning (including watching my daughter eating Roti Canai, slurrrp), but the crave for food was not there.

Then, I knew I had to force myself to take the Usana Vanilla Nutrimeal-Ribena shake. My choice is Vanilla flavor for breakfast and Chocolate flavor for dinner – chocolate is soothing, so sangat sesuwei diambil pada waktu malam (I think).

One thing I like (or dislike???) about Usana Nutrimeal is I’ll feel full until around 6.00 p.m. after taking a dose (dose??? macam dadah la pulak…) at 10.00 a.m. This has happened so many times already.  And of course, that depends on individuals.

I don’t know if I should hate it or not because I always don’t feel like eating after taking Usana Nutrimeal.

Somebody asked me if my current body(-look) is the result from taking Usana; my answer is no. I was underweight before and just got normal weight after stopping from breastfeeding my daughter (and I HATE IT because I think I look FAT). But as I’m getting older and have realized that my metabolic rate is decreasing, I have to take good food (read: healthy, not yummy) and train my body to burn, burn, and always burn.