Saturday, December 12, 2009

We’re Going On A Trip In Our Favorite Rocket Ship

I have just finished fighting in a battle with a…

.

.

.

.

.

Beware, people…

 

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

cicak_jahanam

I was having a battle with a stupid gecko! Yikes 1000x!

My heart is still beating at a higher-than-normal-like-I-was-just ran-for-10km! rate. Damn. I thought I was not afraid – oh no, let me rephrase; I thought I was okay with geckos but it turned out that I reacted like I was robbed or something.

My daughter asked me from the living area “Mama, what’s up?” (dah translate siap-siap dah :p) when she heard me screaming like a mad woman.

And so in the kitchen, I fought the animal creature with guess-what-tool? BAYGON spray, people! Phewh…

 

baygon

But that creature was one tough gecko. It stared at me when I sprayed the aerosol towards it. And that made me feel angrier (actually more frightened, heh) because it looked like it wanted to jump and attack me. Phewh…. (again).

Then again, it managed to escape and hid UNDER THE WASHING MACHINE. I hope it won’t be dead IN the tub (I was just using an aerosol anyway)…

 

 

p/s: Don’t bother with the title. I was just following Nong. :P