Wednesday, October 27, 2010

There's A Pontianak Under My Car?

Kalau cakap pontianak mesti rasa SERAM. Cuba kalau ganti perkataan pontianak tu dengan vampire, pasti 'GERAM', bukan? :P

Tell me, who is not with me when I say,'sending the car to the repair shop is the last thing I want to do'? I found out that one of the tires was not at the same shape as the other three for quite some time already. I kept procrastinating going to the gas station to add some fresh air into the tire until yesterday, when I forced myself to make a pit stop at a gas station.

So I tried pumping some air into the tire (with the pressure that had been set by somebody who came before me). I didn't know where it went wrong but the air didn't (or just couldn't) get into the tire and the air from the tire went out instead! The tire was deflating! I got panic, so I returned the air pump nozzle/tube(??) to its place before the tire went flat.

Phewh! Kalau tak, berpanas mak kat stesen minyak yang saya-tak-boleh-beritahu-jenamanya-sebab-tak-dapat-petrol-sponsorship. Heh. :P

So later in the evening, after my very own pumping session at home, I went to a tire shop to have the semi-deflated tire fixed.

Apparently, there's a nail penetrated my tire.



Persoalan misteri: Asshole mana yang nak buat latihan cucuk tengkuk pontianak tapi buat kat tayar kereta aku??!!! Memang kuang hajaq! :P

Kau lihat berapa panjang paku pontianak yang dimaksudkan. :P



Anyway, the fix job took less than 5 minutes. Haku punyalah bersedia nak dok lama kat kedai tayar sampai bawa macam-macam sampai senget bahu untuk isi masa menunggu. Pfft...