Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Take That

Do you have a theme song? I don't (or maybe can't think of any). But when I did a test before this, I found out that Beautiful Day was my theme song the suitable song for me.

Anyways, that (theme song) was not what I wanted to talk about.

Erm, do you have a special/unique song that whenever you hear it, you'd remind of something in your past? I for example; if I hear Could It Be Magic by Take That,


...Baby I want you come, come, come into my arms
Let me feel the wonder of all of you
Could it be magic now, now, now and hold on fast
Could this be the magic at last...

I would be imagining my friends and I dancing like some idiots in one of the low-rise apartment units in Uniten (zaman dulu takde nama pun, kitorang panggil apartment pendek, apartment tinggi).

Come to think of it makes me not wanting to think of it at all! Oh dear. But I loved Take That anyways.