Monday, September 8, 2008

Zap Zap Zits

I managed going for facial last Saturday. I had to really force myself to go for it, you know. I don't know why but lately I kinda LAZY to visit the spa center. Tak sedar diri muka banyak jerawat :P

Okay, back to the facial story. My appointment on Saturday was at 10.30 a.m. But but, I only WOKE UP at 10.15 a.m.!!!! Damn it. I called the center and asked if it was okay if I were late about 15 minutes. Yeah right, 15 minutes!??

Anyways, they said okay. I was glad because I didn't have to cancel another appointment (I had canceled a number of appointments before. I didn't want them to think that I was some kind of prank caller :P). Oh, did I tell you that I made it in time (FROM AMPANG TO MIDVALLEY)?

After the treatment, came the face-to-face (or rather sila-beli-produk-kami) session with the spa personnel. I was told that my skin was dry at the surface and that had caused an excessive production of sebum which was the reason why I had so many breakouts.

And it didn't end there, I was recommended to use their Balancing Day Care Cream to lock the moisture of my skin surface. I manage to tepis the persuasion but, but,...



...I bought those instead (Eye Makeup Remover, Scrub, and Mask). But hey, not that I really WANT them, I NEED them.