Saturday, October 4, 2008

My, Oh My...

We were back from the kampung yesterday and I was having difficulty updating this blog - my brains kinda rusty (kata dok kat tepi pantai...). :P

Ermm, we started our journey to Terengganu on Tuesday (the last entry was automatically posted). We left the house at about 7 a.m and reach kampung around 5-6 hours later. <--Kinda boring, isn't it? Told ya, I was or rather am having difficulty.

Anyways, when we were at kampung already, I showed Sofea the sea (the house where we were staying was located by the beach) and told her that she could swim in it. She swam with her father and her bigger cousin with his father later. I tell you that was her first experience swimming in the sea ever! She went to the sea twice during our stay there - on the first day and the last day.

Well, I guess that's my current update. Till the next Raya update.

p/s: No pictures at the moment because gambar belum hantar 'cuci' lagi. :P