Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Hot Tag

I just noticed that I was tagged by Yus. Is there anyone else? Am sorry if I left you out.

1. Do u think u are HOT?
YES. Call me perasan; I don't care.

2. Upload a fav pic of you
-To uploaded later-


3. Why do u like this picture?
-Will be written once the picture is uploaded- Because I still looked anonymous.

4. When was the last time u ate pizza?
Err.... when was it aaa? Errmm.. some time in October I guess.

5. The last song u listen too?
Madonna's 4 Minutes feat. JT - my ring tone. So pathetic, ain't I?

6. What are u doing right now besides this
Trying to compose an email for my work.

7. What name u prefer besides yours?
Can't think of any. Maybe Nadirah??

8. people to tag
Kak Non
Mrs Noba
Cik Yan
Fid
Erna
Pink Mama
Verde

9. Who is no.1
Some anonymous who longed to be glamour like me! Haha

10. No.3 is having relationship with?
Her husband

11. Say something about no.5
She is the founder of the ever famous brownies. *Slurrp*

12. How about no.4?
No.4? Who's no. 4? Oh, it's Fid, the LOUD and FRANK lady (don't be offended by her writings, it's just who she is) who is now busy making tudung.

13. Who is no.2
My colleague, my friend and my daughter's friend's mom. ;)



That's it??? Why does this tag require me to tag 8 people in the first place? Duhhh...

Anyways, please answer.