Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kami Saya Telah Berdamai (Setakat Hari Ini)

Masih ingat kisah benci saya yang ini? Semuanya telah selesai selepas email ini dihantar (semalam, sebulan selepas saya menghantar email pertama saya). :|

From: Ms Lola
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:12:07 +0800
To: Orang Celcom
Subject: RE: One Time Charges


Dear Orang Celcom,

The RM150 has not been credited to my Celcom account (Phone no: 019-2**-3456) and my telephone line is still being barred. Can you please check or do something about it? I believe Orang *** has done her part from ***'s site. Haven't you, Orang ***?

Please Orang Celcom, I know line barring will not affect Celcom's monthly income as I still need to pay a certain minimum amount to Celcom. And it does not affect me either because I will claim for reimbursement from ***. The party that will be at lost is *** because the company is paying for nothing.

I hope this will be my last attempt to rectify the problem in my account.

Thank you very much.



Saya tahu grammar saya ke laut. Maafkanlah, ya?

Apa-apa pun, alhamdulillah (setakat ini)